- Fewer adults drinking;
- More drinkers drink only a couple times a week;
- Drinking to intoxication is down;
- Risky drinking has declined
- Fewer people report having gone to work while under the influence of alcohol;
- Fewer drinkers experienced injury due to drinking;
- Fewer drinkers reported harm to their social life or friends;
- Harms caused by others' drinking are down;
- Fewer adults report having started drinking before age 15.
Reduced harms from drinking across the board.
How much press coverage did it get? Nada. The ONLY thing a Google News search turns up is Associate Health Minister Peter Dunne's press release saying that everything's great.
Maybe when a report's so good that the usual screamers can't find anything to yell about, it just doesn't get covered.