Monday 28 March 2016

Disqus issues

I apologise for some ongoing technical issues with Disqus.

A while back, Disqus stopped playing nice with the mobile version of Offsetting. Those comments have been going into the standard Blogger comments rather than into Disqus, and so aren't seen on the desktop version of the site - and vice-versa.

Over the past few days, Disqus seems to have been knocking out comments entirely. Some, I can see in the admin back end at Disqus, but I cannot get them onto the main page. Others seem to have disappeared entirely.

I hope you'll bear with me as I try to figure out how to fix this.

Update: I'm trying this patch, which forces Blogger to use the .com version of the page rather than setting country redirects. Seems I'm not the only one with this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment